And just what is KidCon you may ask? Only the most fun kids can have! For more information, check out KidCon in Portland, ME. The event will be on November 16 at the Doubletree Hilton at 363 Maine Mall Road. It opens at 10am.
I will be there selling my children’s book, “Lulu’s Book of Children’s Stories.” In it are the following:
- “The Tummy Ache Bakery,” in which a magical bakery appears in a small town, offering treats that are FREE!
- “That Cat Needs a Job!” in which a very lazy cat is pressured to find a good job instead of sleeping all day long.
- “The Nightsinger,” in which an orphaned girl finds help and comfort from sorrow.
- “Knittily Natalie,” in which an enthusiastic knitter goes a bit haywire.
- “An Alphabet of Awful Children” who are really awful!
- “The Adventures of Pig,” in which a little pig made from yarn has great adventures.
My wonderful illustrator, Leona Hosack, will be at the table with me, doing face painting and portraits.
My next book, “Jelly Bean Jones,” will be coming soon. It is a story of a young girl born in Oahu, sadly orphaned as a baby. Her amazing animal behavorist aunt, whom she calls “Auntysam,” moves from London to Oahu to raise her. A loving Hawaiian couple, Uncle Pau and Auntie Mei Mei, who worked for Jelly Bean’s parents, have also raised her along with Auntysam.
Jelly Bean’s new adventure comes when Auntysam moves them from Oahu to a little town in New Hampshire. New friends and new enemies abound! I am also working on the second “Jelly Bean Jones.” In this book, Jelly Bean and her family and friends visit Oahu and meet new family and friends.
You can follow me on Facebook (as Jane Bullock Fraser) for more information. Thank you as always for reading my blog; you mean the world to me.